- The government provided the State Capital Investment (PMN ) of Rp3.20 trillion, comprising of Rp1.00 trillion for operational capacity improvement and Rp2.20 trillion for the National Interest Account program implementation.
- Indonesia Eximbank received the National Interest Account from the government under the Finance Minister’s Decree with the following details:
- Decree of Finance Minister No. 374/KMK.08/2017 on the interest account to the Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia to provide export financing for the passengers train carriages.
- Decree of Finance Minister No. 649/KMK.08/2017 on the interest account to the Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia to provide export financing of aircrafts.
- Decree of Finance Minister No. 787/KMK.08/2017 on the interest account to the Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia to foster export to the African countries.
- Indonesia Eximbank launched the Export- Oriented Small Business Loan (KURBE) facility in support of the Government’s economic policy package series XI.
- Indonesia Eximbank established the Marketing Offices at Batam and Denpasar in an effort to reach the export potential of SMEs in Sumatra and Bali.
- The Government provided the State Capital Investment of Rp4.00 trillion of which Rp2.00 trillion is allocated to increase the business capacity of Indonesia Eximbank and Rp2.00 trillion for the National Interest Accounts.
- Indonesia Eximbank was granted specific assignments from the government:
- National Interest Account on the Passenger Train Carriages Export to Bangladesh
- National Interest Account on Export Program to Support the Government Economic Policy Package 2015.
- Indonesia Eximbank launched the Coaching Program for New Exporters (CPNE)
- The Government granted the State Capital Investment of Rp1.00 trillion to Indonesia Eximbank to strengthen its capital, as well as to increase the capacity of
- Best Category Nomination Non Public Company Bond Issuers, May 13, 2014
- Signing of Loan Agreement between Indonesia Eximbank and PT Tiga Pilar Sejahtera Energy Efficiency Project Finance Program ADB on Januari 24, 2014
- Public Offering of Indonesia Eximbank Sustainable Bonds II Phase I valued at Rp 4 Trillion on June 5, 2014
- Signing of Marine Cargo Insurance Treaty between Indonesia Eximbank with PT Reasuransi Nasional Indonesia, PT Reasuransi Internasional Indonesia, PT Tugu Pratama Indonesia and Amlin Singapore Pte Ltd., on June 16, 2014
- Public Offering of Indonesia Eximbank Sustainable Bonds II Phase II valued at Rp 500 Billion on July 18, 2014
- Signing of Financing Agreement between Indonesia Eximbank and companies in the CBI Group, among others: PT Citra Borneo Indah, PT Tanjung Sawit Abadi, PT Surya Borneo Industri, and PT Citra Borneo Utama, with total financing limit of USD 120,818,400.00 on July 24, 2014.
- Appointment of Chairman of the Board of Directors and Executive Director, Ngalim Sawega, on September 1, 2014
- Appointment of Managing Director, Arif Setiawan on September 1, 2014
- Public Offering of Indonesia Eximbank Sustainable Bonds II Phase III valued at Rp 2.71 Trillion on October 16, 2014.
- Signing of MoU between Indonesia Eximbank with PT Bakti Usaha Menanam Nusantara Hijau Lestari I (PT BUMN Hijau Lestari I) and PT Nagabhuana on Integrated Agroforestry-Based Planting Program witnessed by Indonesia's President, on December 18, 2014.
- Signing of Investment Loan Agreement between Indonesia Eximbank and PT Waskita Karya (Persero) Tbk valued at Rp 850 Billion on December 23, 2014.
Booked Profit Rp 821.61 Billion;
Booked Financing Rp 40,491.64 Billion; Guarantee Rp 2,033.20 Billion, and Insurance Rp 261.52 Billion
The resignation of Managing Director II, Suharsono, on January 2, 2013
The Appointment of Managing Director II, Isnen Sutopo, April 1, 2013
Signing of USD 500 million funding related Syndicated Loan Facility, May 29, 2013
The appointment of Member of the Board of Director for the period 2013-2018: Hadiyanto, A. Fuad Rahmany and Bachrul Chairi,September 1, 2013
- The Issuance of Euro Medium Terms Notes (EMTN) Program 2012 Reg. S Only of USD 500 Million, on April 26, 2012
- The 22nd Training Program ASIAN Exim Bank Forum on SME Financing, July 16-18, 2012
- Signing Export Credit Facility of USD 100 Million between Indonesia Eximbank and Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC), on February 7, 2012
- Signing Credit Facility of IDR 120 Billion between Indonesia Eximbank and Waskita Karya related to Overseas Project Financing
- Public Offering of Indonesia Eximbank Sustainable Bonds I Phase II 2012 worth IDR 2.1 Trillion on November 28, 2012
- Signing a Loan Facility of USD 200 Million with the Asian Development Bank on March 28, 2011
- Signing a Syndicated Loan Agreement of USD 300 Million between Indonesia Eximbank and Syndicate Banks in Singapore and Taiwan on July 15, 2012
- Implementation of Balance Score Card inIndonesia Eximbank in July 2011
- Public Expose of the Public Offering of Indonesia Eximbank Sustainable Bonds I Phase I 2011 worth IDR 3.25 Trillion dated November 16, 2011
- Indonesia Eximbank rating by Fitch Ratings Agency is increased from BB + to BBB on December 18, 2011
- Cooperation with Badan Pusat Statistik (Indonesia Statistics Bureau) related to the Provision of Exporters Data on January 28, 2011
- Signing Buyer’s Credit Facility to purchase ships USD 22.3 Million on November 11, 2011
- Signing Overseas Financing Facilities for the construction of a paper tissue plant in the USA worth USD 20 Million on October 25, 2011
- Signing Financing Facility for the Working Capital and Investment of USD 65 Million for the construction of Smelter on July 27, 2011
- Signing Overseas Financing Facilities of IDR 200 Billion for Project Development in Saudi Arabia on May 16, 2011
- Signing Overseas Financing Facilities of USD 5.4 Million for the Construction of Onshore Gas Pipeline for LNG Regasification Facilities Project in Sungai Udang Port, Malaysia,on August 2, 2011
- The Inauguration Ceremony by the Minister of Finance of Republic Indonesia and the handover of position of the Chairman of the Board of Director and concurrently Executive Director (CEO) from Mahendra Siregar to I Made Gde Erata on January 6, 2010
- Public Expose of the issuance of Indonesia Eximbank Bonds Year 2010, on June 9, 2010
- Launching of the CD of Database of 5,000 Indonesian Reliable Exporters on June 15, 2010
- The Government invested IDR 2 Trillion on December 2, 2010
- Received the Best Foreign Exchange Reporting Award from Bank Indonesia on December 9, 2010
- Signing a Syndicated Loan Facility of USD265 million with Bank Singapore,on June 18, 2010
- Ratification of the Act of the Republic of Indonesia Number 2 Year 2009 Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia on January 12, 2009
- The appointment of the Board of Directors of Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia (Indonesia Eximbank) by the Decree of the Ministry of Finance No. 346/KMK.06/2009 dated August 26, 2009
- The appointment of Executive Director (CEO) of the Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia (Indonesia Eximbank) by the Decree of the Board of Directors No. 0001/KDD/09/2009 dated September 1, 2009
- The Official Inauguration of the Operationalization of Lembaga Pembiayaan Ekspor Indonesia (Indonesia Eximbank) and the Board of Directors on September 1, 2009
- Signing a Loan Agreement of USD 100 Million between Indonesia Eximbank and the Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) on October 23, 2009
- CEO of Indonesia Eximbank attended meeting on Asian Exim Banks Forum on October 28-30, 2009